2017 Fall Leaf Collection Program
Public Works will begin pick-up of bagged leaves beginning 11-02-17 until 12-08-17 (weather permitting).
Pick-ups must be scheduled with Public Works by calling (860) 779-5385.
Please observe the following requirements:
- Leaves must be bagged and placed next to the street prior to your scheduled time for collection.
- Do not rake or blow leaves into the street.
- Do not dispose of leaves at the end of dead end streets or cul-de-sacs.
- Leaves only will be collected - do not mix with other debris (sticks, brush, sand, etc.).
- Town ordinance requires 30 gal or more paper sacks - no plastic.
Alternative to Bag Pick-Up:
Killingly residents may take leaves to the Recycling Center on Brickhouse Road. Recycling Center is open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 8:00am until 3:15pm. If plastic bags are used to transport leaves, all of the plastic bags must be emptied. Permit not needed to dump leaves only from 11-02-17 until 12-08-17.
Must show valid Driver’s License or paid TOK property tax bill as proof of residency.
Thank you for your cooperation!