2019 Fall Leaf Collection Program
Public Works will begin pick-up of bagged leaves beginning 10-15-19 until 12-15-19 (weather permitting).
Pick-ups must be scheduled with Public Works by calling (860) 779-5385.
Please observe the following requirements:
- Leaves must be bagged and placed next to the street prior to your scheduled time for collection.
- Do not rake or blow leaves into the street.
- Do not dispose of leaves at the end of dead end streets or cul-de-sacs.
- Leaves only will be collected - do not mix with other debris (sticks, brush, sand, etc.).
- Town ordinance requires 30 gal or more paper sacks - no plastic. Bags can be found at Ocean State Job Lot and WalMart.
Alternative to Bag Pick-Up:
Killingly residents may take leaves to the Recycling Center on Brickhouse Road. Recycling Center is open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 8:00am until 3:15pm. If plastic bags are used to transport leaves, all of the plastic bags must be emptied.
Must show valid Driver’s License or paid TOK property tax bill as proof of residency.
Thank you for your cooperation!