How do I make payments?

You may pay online. For more information, please click here.

Mail or bring your payment, along with your bill, to the Revenue Collector’s Office. Your payment may be mailed in the provided envelope or addressed to:

172 Main Street
Killingly, CT 06239

If your canceled check is not a sufficient receipt, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope along with the entire bill. For more information, click here to see our "How Do I Pay My Bill?" page.