Where do I go to get an application for a bazaar or a raffle?

Applications for bazaars and raffles are submitted directly to the State of Connecticut, Department of Consumer Protection, Charitable Games, essentially cutting out the "middle man" (Town Manager's Office) until the end of the process.  Please click on the link below for applications and instructions.  All information may be printed directly from the CT.gov website.