Mobile Home Information

Any person owning a mobile manufactured home should have filed with the Town Clerk a certificate of title, bill of sale, or other document evidencing the person's ownership of the mobile manufactured home.

Any document transferring title to a mobile manufactured home must be filed with the Town Clerk's office.

Any owner of a mobile manufactured home who desires to remove such home from a park or land on which it has been situated must file a removal statement for recording with the Town Clerk.