Forms and Documents

Click any of the following topics to view or print the corresponding forms and documents below:

Absentee Ballots

Assembly Districts

Birth, Death, and Marriage Certificate Request Forms

Change of Name Certificate

If you have changed your name due to marriage, divorce, or adoption, and you own property in the Town of Killingly, you may download and fill out the following form. There is a $60.00 fee to record this form on the land records.

If you bring in this form in person, your signature needs to be notarized, therefore, please do not sign the form in advance.


Marriage Licenses, Guidelines, and Justices of the Peace

Trade Name Certificate

Voting District Maps