Parking Lot/Road Use Permit Applications

Parking Lot/Road Use & Signs/Markings Application

All requests for the use of Town Roadways in the Town of Killingly and/or requests for Traffic Regulated Signs/Markings must be completed and forwarded to the Killingly Town Manager. In the instance that this application is for the use of Town Roadways, it must be submitted to the Town Manager no later than sixty (60) days before said event.

Applications can be emailed to, mailed or dropped off at:
Killingly Town Hall
Town Managers Office 2nd FL  
172 Main Street, Killingly, CT 06239