Road Use Permit Applications

Road Use & Signs/Markings Applications

All requests for the use of TOWN ROADWAYS in Killingly and/or request for the Traffic Regulated Signs/Markings must complete and forward the application to the Killingly Town Manager. The application is for hte use of TOWN ROADWAYS. It must be submitted to the Town Manager no later than 60 days prior to the event. 

Applications can be emailed to [email protected], mailed or dropped off at
Killingly Town Hall
Town Managers Office 2nd FL  
172 Main Street, Killingly, CT 06239